Please note that your credit card requested to finalize your reservation serves only as a guarantee, it will not be charged. You will have to pay your stay with Gîte Les Nautilus by cash or local check.
TERMS OF SALES
1. Object These general conditions define the rights and obligations of the parties under the remote reservation of services offered by our institution whose details are specified in this booking confirmation document. They govern all the steps required for booking and tracking the reservation between contracting parties. The customer acknowledges having read and accepted these terms and conditions and the sales conditions of the reserved rate available on our booking platform. These general conditions of sale apply to all reservations made through the Internet, via our booking platform.
2. Booking The customer selects the services presented on our booking platform. He/she acknowledges the nature, destination and booking details of the services available on our booking platform and has requested and received the necessary information and / or additional information to make a reservation in full knowledge of the facts. The customer is responsible for his/her choice of services and their suitability to his/her needs, so that our liability can not be sought in this regard. The booking is deemed accepted by the customer at the end of the booking process.
3. Booking process Reservations made by the customer are done through the paperless voucher available online on our booking platform. The reservation is considered made upon receipt of the reservation form. The customer agrees, before any reservation, to complete the information requested on the reservation request. The client attests to the veracity and accuracy of the information transmitted. After the final selection of the services to be booked, the booking procedure includes the fact of entering the credit card in case of warranty claims or prepayment, consultation and acceptance of the terms of sale and the sales conditions of the rate booked before confirming the booking and finally the validation of the booking by the client.
4. Booking Acknowledgement Our booking platform acknowledges the client's reservation by sending an immediate email. In the case of online booking, the acknowledgment of the reservation by e-mail summarizes the contract offer, the reserved services, prices, sales of the conditions attached to the selected rate accepted by the client, the date of the booking, information about the after-sales service, and the address of the seller's business where the customer can address any complaints.
5. Cancellation or modification by the customer It is recalled that the customer has no right of withdrawal. The reserved rate sale conditions specify the cancellation policy and / or modification conditions of the reservation. Reservations with prepayment will not be changed and / or cancelled. Amounts paid in advance that are the deposit will not be refunded. In this case, it is mentioned in the rate sales conditions. When the sales conditions of the rate booked allow it, the cancellation of the reservation can be made directly with the service provider, whose telephone numbers are stated on the reservation confirmation sent by email. Unless otherwise stated, all bookings are personal and can in no case be transferred to a third party, whether free or in exchange of payment.
6. Consumption of delivery Any behavior contrary to morality and public order will bring the institution to ask the customer to leave the site/building/etc without any compensation and without any refund or if a claim has been made. For institutions with Internal Regulations, the customer accepts and agrees to comply with the regulation. In case of non-compliance by the customer of a provision of the Rules, the provider will be in the obligation to invite the customer to leave the site/building/etc without any compensation and without any refund or if a settlement has already was made.
7. Liability The photographs on our booking platform are not contractual. While every effort is made for the photographs, graphics and texts to illustrate the presented institutions and give as accurate a picture as possible of the proposed services, variations may occur between the time of booking and the day of the consumption of the service. The property can not be held responsible for non-performance or improper performance of the reservation in case of force majeure, due to the third party by the client, including the unavailability of the Internet network, inability to access the website, external intrusion, computer virus or the unauthorized prepayment by the cardholder's bank. Any reservation or payment that would be illegal, ineffective, incomplete or fraudulent for any reason attributable to the customer will cancel the order the customer's expense, without prejudice to any civil or criminal action against him.
8. Complaints Claims on non-performance or improper performance of the reserved services must, under penalty of foreclosure, be brought to our attention in writing within eight days after the departure date of the site/building/etc.
9. Prices Prices relating to the reservation of services are indicated before and during reservation. Prices are confirmed to the client in tax price in the commercial motto of the institution, and are valid only for the period indicated in the booking platform. If the debit is made in a currency other than that confirmed on the reservation, the exchange costs are borne by the customer. All reservations, regardless of their origin, are payable in the local currency of the institution, unless special provisions indicated on site. Unless otherwise stated in the booking platform, additional services are not included in the price. Taxes (local taxes, taxes, etc ...) if any, shown on the rates page are payable directly on site with the provider. The prices include taxes applicable on the date of the order and any change in the applicable rate will be reflected on the prices indicated on the date of invoice. Any changes or introduction of new legal or regulatory taxes imposed by the competent authorities will be automatically reflected on the prices indicated at the time of billing.
10. Payment The client communicates his bank details as a guarantee of booking unless special conditions or rates, bank or private credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club ... according to the possibilities offered by the booking platform of the establishment ) indicating directly in the area provided for this purpose (secured by SSL encryption) the card number without spaces between the numbers and expiry date (it is specified that the credit card used must be valid when the service will be used) and the visual cryptogram. Customer must come to provider with the bank card that allowed him to secure the booking. The flow of the payment can be made in the establishment during the stay in partial or total debit payment is due upon reservation. This prepayment is qualified deposit. In case of no show (reservation is not cancelled and client is not coming) when the reservation is guaranteed by credit card, the hotel will charge the customer, as a lump sum, of the amount stated in its general terms and conditions of sale. The establishment has chosen elloha.com/stripe.com to secure online payments by credit card. The validity of the customer's payment card is verified by stripe.com. There may be a refusal of the payment card for several reasons: stolen card, blocked card, reached the ceiling, entry error ... If a problem occurs, the customer will have to check with his bank on the one hand, with provider secondly to confirm their reservation and payment method. In the case of a rate subject to prepayment online, the amount paid in advance (deposit) is charged at time of booking. Some institutions may generate invoices / notes electronically, the original file is certified and available online at the Internet address provided by the institution.
11. Respect for privacy The customer is informed on each of the forms of collecting personal data, the obligatory or optional nature of responses by the presence of an asterisk. The processed information is intended for the establishment, elloha.com, its entities, its partners, its service providers (including the online payment providers). The customer authorizes elloha.com and www.resa.nc to communicate his personal data to third parties provided that such communication proves compatible with the transactions incumbent on elloha.com and under www.resa.nc of these terms and in line with the customer Charter of data protection. Especially when paying online, the customer's bank details must be transmitted via stripe.com to the bank of the facility for the execution of the reservation contract. The customer is informed that this data transfer may therefore run in foreign countries without an adequate protection of personal data under the Data Protection Act. However, the customer consents to transfer necessary data for the execution of the reservation. Constellation SAS / Stripe.com in their quality of professional, committed themselves vis-à-vis the institution to take all security measures to respect the privacy of data for said data transfers.
12. Agreement of proof The capture of bank information required, as well as acceptance of these terms and of the reservation order, constitutes an electronic signature which has, between the parties, the same value as a handwritten signature. The records stored in elloha.com computer systems will be kept in reasonable conditions of security and considered as proof of communications, orders and payments between the parties. The customer is informed that his IP address is recorded at the time of booking.
13. Force majeure Force majeure means any external event beyond the parties both unpredictable and insurmountable that prevents either the client or the establishment to pursue part or all of the obligations under the contract. Are considered as force majeure or fortuitous event those usually recognized by precedents in the French Courts. Each party shall be liable towards the other party for breach of its obligations resulting from a force majeure event. It is expressly agreed that force majeure suspends the parties from the execution of their reciprocal obligations and that each party bears the burden of costs that result.
14. Settlement of disputes These Terms of sale are governed by the law of the country of establishment without blocking any applicable mandatory provisions protecting the consumer's country of residence.
15. Entire contract These Terms and Conditions, the price of the sale conditions reserved by the client, and the voucher or the booking request represent all obligations of the parties. Any additional general or specific condition communicated by the customer will not be integrated with these terms. The documents forming the contractual obligations between the parties are, in order of decreasing priority, the voucher or the reservation request (including the special conditions of the reserved rate) and these terms and conditions. In case of contradiction between the reservation form and the general conditions, the provisions contained in reservation form will be the only ones applicable to the obligation in question. These general conditions of internet selling can be modified at any time and / or supplemented by the establishment. In this case, the new version of the general terms of Internet sales will be put online by the institution. Since it is posted on the internet, the new version of the general conditions of Internet sales will automatically apply to all customers.